Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Science exam rescheduled!

Today WAS the science exam..It was all gong right until two hours before the exam when the phone rang. It was my friend, she told me that it is holiday for school today because a teacher in our school passed away. I feel really sad for the teacher as well as for the effort I had done. So, tomorrow is Environmental Education test. It is an easy subject so I am going to study it only after the lunch. Now, march, it is exam for all schools, so a lot of tips and tricks are coming for dealing with the stress of studying. Actually I wonder why I am not afraid of exams, perhaps my parents see it in an easy way (Hey...it is not because i am not interested in studies as marks have never been below 90%...mmm...). In my class I've heard from my friends that their parents pressurize them to study. In my opinion, the children who study for their needs( not for parents) are capable of getting good marks and they are the children who will succeed in the future. Even I have stories that tell outstanding children getting suddenly detained beacuse of a lot of stress and beacuse of the scoldings they get. I've also heard children being turned mentally ill due these reasons. I hardly oppose the kind of studying by force of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment