Saturday, February 21, 2009

Now , our annual exams are going on... Today was our computer examination, It was nice. I can't actually imagine this academic year is going to end. It went so fast but I am really satisfied because I know I had done well in the previous tests. I had got the highest in the girls section the last 2 times. However, it is very hard to beat the boys in studies, i don't know how they do it! Next year some of my friends are leaving the school just because they don't like the school, but i don't think so - it is a very nice school when compared to others.

I participated in the annual day of our residence association. I've choreographed five dances including mine. Everyone said it was excellent. If I can, I will post the videos later...And those programmes were held when there was barely one week for the exam,studying was really tiresome. Next test is for science, the thing is I hate Biology!

No comments:

Post a Comment