Monday, February 9, 2009

Problems rising in the last days....

Time is running very fast indeed. Uptil now , I thought that there has been only a few months since I joined in class 8. Now everyone is busy studying for the annual examination (revolts are also breaking out in the class). Some of my friends are leaving the school this year, even my best friend. I am really sad. Next year I am in 9th STD with all the strict timetables and tiresome practicals. There have many discussions about the results because teachers say that about 20 students from our class are likely put in the detained list beacause of their bad performance uptil now. As I am studying in a private school, students who are below average are not allowed to be in 9th. This is all because the school authorities want a 100% pass in the 10th standard exams. And that is absolutely not a 100% pass, because actually students are detained in the 8th and 9th exams and also they are not been allowed to enter the 10th std. This is very serious, someone has to do something...

No comments:

Post a Comment