Saturday, October 3, 2009

Youth Festival is About to Start


The youth festival is starting in a week and we are busy practicing our items. I don't
know how I managed to study the group dance. It is an awful song. Also, the Margam
Kali lyrics is very hard but it is the same one that I have sang last year. I am the class leader now (I hate it).I am waiting for a chance to get rid of it. Anyway, according to the attitude of our class, no class monitor could last more than one month. By then, u will be fired for some stupid reason.
( I don't like people who don't tell openly whats in their minds. Thats the major problem I'm facing now...)

I am tired of practicing group dance now. I am sick of hearing that horrible song. What can we do? It is the typical song for this purpose. I am not feeling so well since last three days. I hate school now, The thing is that our teacher is not allowing friends to sit together. She has decided to change our positions. I feel like sleeping all the time in class. Because of the rehearsals, I am not able to attend certain classes, especially, Chemistry and Economics. I have not yet completed any of my records, I don't know what is going to happen. As the class monitor, I don't know even how many students have submitted it and those who haven't. If anything get lost, then everything will be on my head. The thing is that i don't have any time because of the rehearsals . Everything is messed up on my mind. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment