Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Enjoying this Beautiful Summer...



Summer Vacation is going great now.... Me and my sister went to our mother's native place. We had great fun there. My cousins were there, all are very small children, only just begun or going to begin schooling. My aunt,uncle, maternal grandparents..., all are staying there. I spent there for almost 4 days. My other two cousins are likely to come for a stay in our house day after tomorrow. I went to Shangumugham Beach with my aunt and uncle. My cousin is experiencing the sea only for the first time. But he was not at all scared, we some how managed to get him out of the waves. My sister is still very afraid (she thinks that she will drown or something like that...). We had lot of fun there. However, Shangumugham beach is not so safe because of the landscape, we are planning to go to Papanasham Beach and Kovalam Beach which are much better in terms of safety. I am trying to utilize the rest of the holidays doing something useful, I think I will manage...

No comments:

Post a Comment